Tuesday, February 14, 2012

De Wajah



I bought De Wajah basic skincare for normal skin  which  comprise of cleansing milk, cleanser ,toner and day cream one month ago. A few weeks later I bought their night cream called  Soul cream.  It works well with my skin , sometimes there are some redness but nothing serious.  These range of  products are  easily available at most shops or kiosks selling Malay products or  online.  I like their daycream which is very soft as it acts as a foundation. Their soul cream too , is nice .  They have their makeup range and hair products.  After one month of using the skincare , my face looks fairer and has an even tone.  I think the cleansing milk and cleanser will last until the end of  this month while the toner can last  until the end of March. So far using De Wajah , my face did not break out. For the past five months , I have not had any nasty pimple , perhaps I have normal skin not oily skin  I thought I have.  When I went to RY saloon in Kota Damansara the ladies said I have normal skin.  Perhaps I mistakenly diagnosed my skin all this while..... The price for the basic set normal and dry skin is about RM 260 but you can get some discount at most shops .
 The company is based in Shah Alam and they have a spa at Plaza Alam Central.  For more information you can look up at this link :http://dewajah.net/

1 comment: