Sunday, April 23, 2017

Vatika Almond enriched hair oil




This is a hair oil my mother  bought in Madinah. I have not gone to Haniffa store near Jalan Masjid India to see whether this hair oil is available there . This oil contains the extract of almond , coconut and sesame oil  . It's formulation helps to soften , moisturize and condition the hair . This is for rough and dull hair because of colouring and hard combing .
I use this oil twice or once a week. It is good. I am all into oiling my hair . I have long hair now nearly until the back of of my body. Today I have two large pimples . One has dried and another big one is near my chin.  Perhaps it is because  I mix different creams , stress or coffee. 
This hair oil is in a 300 ml bottle . It will expire in 2018 so I have a  year to finish it. The price of this hair oil is SAR 12.00. 

No comments:

Post a Comment