Monday, September 19, 2016

Happy Skin Lotion




Happy  Skin lotion is a product that  has been around for sometime . It is a water based  makeup  foundation.   I have  used it decades  ago and it is still around . This product is from Thailand. Some of the ingredients of this foundaton   are water , talcum , ethanol , zinc oxide, calamine ,  titanium dioxide among others. It has a distinct scent . 
 You have to shake the glass bottle as the  talcum and other ingredients will separate when not in use . The colour of the liquid foundation i beige but when you apply  it on the face , it becomes somewhat pale . This   lotion is available in a 50 ml or 100 ml bottle .  It is quite easy to find this product .  I bought it at the  Jamu shop near my house . It is also available at the neighbourhood mini market .  It can also used as a perfume , deoderant and body splash . I rotate all my foundations. The price of the 100 ml bottle is RM 6.00. 

No comments:

Post a Comment