Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hasina henna


 
This about the only henna powder I use on my hair. It gives  quite an orange colour . I used to brew a sachet of tea and then add half of the henna in the box . Depending on the heat or tea , I will get different colour . My sister Nas suggested that I use henna for a healthier hair . I have a  hibiscus tree and I tried beet root . It does not give the deep red colour I long for . For now I like the colour of my hair . Reddish tint like Nancy Drew.  That was long time ago.
I bought this henna which is the  powder from  at Jasima stationery store in TTDI. I used to buy it at Azlinah mini market and  Mydin. Since it is available  nearby it made it easier for me . This henna is  very affordable at RM 3.20 per box.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I just saw your post about Hasina. I have been using it for years too, but since I moved overseas cannot find it. Have you heard of youbeli.com? It is supposed to be a Selangor online store which sells Hasina. I was thinking of buying from them to send to my sister so she can bring it in for me.
    Kay

    ReplyDelete