Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Il Puro Hair Growth Essence Oil


 
 
Il Puro is a local company which has many aromatherapy products. They also sell essential oil. I am attracted to the hair essence . It is a unique product with oil of Rosemary , Cedarwood , Clary sage and Ylang Ylang.  I have nearly bald hair line . Not serious but I can see it daily. In order to use the product you can add one drop to your shampoo and add water . Another is to put 1 teaspoon of this product to 120 ml of shampoo and let it rest for 48 hours.  I bought this hair essence during the Christmas bazaar at One Utama. The sales assistant is helpful  .
There are other products which I want to try the body cream for eczema.   I  like this product . It is very helpful and I can see a lot of hair growing and the bald spot is not so apparent anymore . The price of this product RM 49.00. You can buy this product  online or at one of their stores . Here is their website : here

No comments:

Post a Comment