Saturday, November 21, 2015

Botanical Societies Rosehip oil




My sister gave this rosehip oil when she came back from Canada. It is in a 59 ml glass bottle. This is a wonderful  rosehip oil . I don't know how much it costs . In Malaysia a 45 ml to 50 ml Rosehip oil would cost anywhere from RM 115 to RM 156. Let's forget about cost. I use the oil  on my face ,hands and arms. I have a lot of cuts and scrapes when Gebu my cat bit me. It has healed a lot of the scrapes. I still have half of the bottle. I have yet to try Argan oil again. I would buy Rosehip oil once I finished this one.
I celebrated my 50th birthday on Monday.  I am grateful to Allah who gave me a long life. There are many ups and downs. I hope to become a better person , a better Muslimah in days to come . InshaAllah.
So going back to my face. I have consumed a new tea to slim down. I have two spots on my face. My sister Yati and my brother Zahid are here to attend my cousin's wedding. Yesterday GG and Sadd came to the house . I made the lamb tomato while my mother made lamb curry.

No comments:

Post a Comment