Thursday, July 23, 2015

Nutox skincare




I have not been loyal to most skincare products. Most of the time I would use the products for six months and after that I would try another one. This time I chose Nutox. Nutox is range from Tohtonku company in Japan.  Their ambassadress  is the lovely Fazura. I bought most of the products in a span of one month starting with the cleanser and the moisturizer for oily skin.  After that I bought the toner, serum and night cream. I have replenished the day moisturizer and serum. My favourite product from this range is their serum. It is gel like and it helps with my skin.   I do have breakouts using these products. The cleanser does not help with  breakouts.  However it helps with eradicating the spots left .  After using Nutox for nearly two months , my skin looks smooth and the blemishes have faded.
Since I have pimples , I bought De Herbs Madu Propolis soap. This one helps in getting rid of all the pimples. So far I like Nutox products. Their products can stretch up  to  two months . I always buy these products during sales.  As for the serum they have two sizes of 30 ml and 45 ml.  The Nutox serum is Halal if you are interested. The price of the products are  here

No comments:

Post a Comment