Friday, January 30, 2015

L'oreal true match foundation



Since I have bought the F80 brush , I thought of buying a liquid foundation. All this while I only used stick cream foundation. Those type of foundation lasts longer but then sometimes I tend not to use it . There are many liquid foundation to choose , I decided to buy the L'oreal  true match foundation during sales time. 
This is also one of the famous drug store foundation. Along with Revlon colorstay.  I went to buy this foundation at Guardian pharmacy.  I got the one in G3 or Golden beige.  There are not many colours to choose from  . I think G3 is for the warmer skin tone.  The first time I use it  , the colours spread easily and the colour matched my skin perfectly .  I am happy with this foundation.  It is best used with  their powder. I think I have to buy another one in lighter colour .   The  retail price of this foundation at Guardian pharmacy is RM 55.90.

No comments:

Post a Comment