Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Mistine Egg mask


I was interested in this egg white mask from Mistine for some time now  . This is a product from Thailand. It is good for removing dead skin and to tighten the pores specifically.  I have used this mask only three times. Each time I used it , I will get red bumps.  None the less as I have said in my previous post that my pores are getting smaller. My pores near the bridge of my nose have disappeared. I am very happy. 
As for this mask , apart from the small bump . One or two each time , I think I can handle it. Perhaps I would use it only twice a month. Since I don't go out  everyday . I will leave it to that.   The price of this mask is RM 13.00. You can buy this mask at  shops  or kiosks  selling   local products  or from online. There is a shop near my house,  and another one  at Kg Sungai Penchala selling local skincare products  . In front of the Sambal Hijau restaurant.  So now ,I don't have to buy online.

No comments:

Post a Comment