Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Heritage Store Castor Oil


I used to buy castor oil from Indian grocery shops in the past. Last month I bought one online. I have another line under my right eye. This time it  is ghastly and  looks like a gash. As age creeps in ,  there will be under eye lines and wrinkles .  Castor oil is  one of the oldest oil known to man , dating back to the ancient Egyptians.  It is also one of the best oil to ward off wrinkles.
 I know that castor oil does help for those who have sparse eyebrows.  I usually take about 5 drops of the oil and massage on my under eye area at night. The line has softened , it has not dissapeared but I think I will have to be patient . I have used the oil for one month. This oil is also used for the Oil Cleaning Method or OCM and  for lustrous hair . I have used it once for the hair I mean  . I have massaged castor oil for my aching knees and it helps. I bought my castor oil from Lemongreen2u.com for RM 35.00 for a 120 ml/bottle. 
Here is their website  : http://www.lemongreen2u.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment