Sunday, May 5, 2013

Guerlain Rouge Automatique Lipstick in 122 and 161






Whenever I go overseas , I usually buy a lipstick or two. I love Guerlain lipsticks . This particular lipstick  is available since 2011.
 So this time I bought two at the duty free store in KLIA .  One is 161 in Cherry Blossom  and another  one a  deep red lipstick  , in no. 122 called Liu. Guerlain  do have nice red lipsticks  , Vega and Samsara looked tempting  . I was looking for Le Heure Bleue in 168  but it was not available.  The 161 lipstick  is a very pale pink. It looks more like a shine than lip colour but I liked it too. Since red lipstick   is in vogue this year ,  I thought of buying another red lipstick . 
Guerlain lipstick is sold at SAR 184 in Saudi while it is RM 109.00 at the duty free shop in KLIA .

No comments:

Post a Comment