Thursday, April 18, 2013

Anew 360° White Day and Night cream


I have used the Anew 360 Protective day cream and the Revitalizing night cream for over a month . These creams are not only for those in their 20's. It is formulated for those who have damaged skin like I have . I have two unsightly blemishes  before I left Malaysia. After one month those blemishes dissapeared. Yayy !! 
I am glad I used this cream  , after awhile , I just used the day cream and it was fine. The normal price for the creams at 30gm is RM 89.90 . There is a sale for the both the day cream and night cream at RM 59.90 with a free Anew Reversalist eye cream. I gave one for my mother and another for my self. At first I just wanted to get the Anew Genics eye cream. I will wait for another sale for the 30 grm size .

No comments:

Post a Comment