Monday, December 10, 2012

Olay Regenerist Night Resurfacing Essence


I have used the Olay Regenerist  Night Resurfacing  essence for three weeks. The night essence has gylcolic acid in it. It is in a 50 ml bottle.One of the reasons that I bought this essence is to get rid of the acne marks. I have 5 of those , after 3 weeks the marks have not faded as much as I have wanted. I used only one pump of the essence in the first week. This product broke me out but the pimples were small  thank goodness . I also have redness on the face every morning . I used calamine lotion to ease the redness.
After 2 weeks, I don't have any redness anymore . My face looked clearer . In the third week , I started to use 3 pumps of the essence . One pump for the neck and two pumps for the face.  The essence  spreads easily and it is not sticky.  My neck looks better with this product.  I think  I can use this essence for another  1 1/2 month. The price for this essence is RM 99.00 at the time of purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment